Based in Lewes in East Sussex, we are a Chartered Town Planning Consultancy that has been in practice for over 30 years. As experienced town planners, our approach to planning problems, including project management skills and assembling teams of associated professions, has borne results highly valued by our clients.
Town planning is increasingly a legal minefield and the planning laws and planning regulations that apply to development projects are becoming evermore complex. Parker Dann, with its wealth of planning expertise and professional skills, can project manage proposals of all levels of complexity in order to unlock the development potential of land and buildings.
A broad overview of our typical planning and planning appeal process is as follows:
- Meeting with client and inspection of site and surrounding area
- Conduct preapplication assessment for client
- Devise strategy for securing planning permission
- Pre-application meeting with the local planning authority
- Assemble the planning application – appointing consultants to support the application as required
- Submit planning application to the local planning authority
- Monitor the planning application as required with regular contact with the appointed Case Officer and updating client on progress throughout
- Attend Planning Committee meeting if required to present the case for the planning application
- Advise client on the Council’s decision
- Submit planning appeal or revised planning application in the rare cases where permission is not granted
- Revise alternative strategies until success is achieved
If you require expert town planning advice from fully qualified professional town planning consultants, whatever the size or scope of your project, please contact us by email or call us on 01273 478 654.